UNIVERSAL LAWS – The Law of Attraction
“To better understand the Law of Attraction, see yourself as a magnet attracting unto you the essence of that which you are thinking and feeling. And so, if you are feeling fat, you cannot attract thin. If you are feeling poor, you cannot attract prosperity. And so on. It defies Law.
The more you come to understand the power of the Law of Attraction, the more interest you will have in deliberately directing your thoughts—for you get what you think about, whether you want it or not. Without exception, that which you give thought to is that which you begin to invite into your experience.”
The first Law of the Universe is ‘As above so below’. ‘Peace within leads to peace in your life’. Your body is a mirror of your deep, often unconscious, inner feelings. This law applies to the physical body. Inner feelings are reflected in the way we build our bodies.
· If we feel emotionally or sexually vulnerable inside, we may develop a protective layer of fat over our abdomen and hips, as these are the places where we hold our emotions and sexuality.
· If at an inner level we feel unlovable, we may build a big chest to protect our heart centre. ie. muscle/body builders with muscley chests are often hiding feelings of vulnerability. A woman will unconsciously build big breast to indicate her need to nurture or to be nurtured.
· If we feel deep inside that we must shoulder the responsibility for our family or even the world, we build ourselves big shoulders. If, on the other hand, we have no intention or desire to carry responsibility, we build sloping shoulders that allow burdens to slip off.
· If you have a pain in the neck, ask yourself, ‘Who or what am I allowing to be a pain in the neck?’
· A pain in the backside – ‘Who is the pain in the backside?’
· A pain in the heart – ‘Who am I allowing to hurt me?’
· Indigestion – ‘What experience can’t I assimilate or stomach.’
· An ache – ‘Who or what am I aching for?’
· Unable to hear clearly – ‘What don’t I want to hear’ or ‘Who don’t I want to listen to?’
· Stiff hips – ‘How can I change my attitude to moving forward?’
· Anything on the right side of the body mirrors attitudes to do with the masculine,
men, the future or our career.
· The left side reflects the feminine aspects, our attitude to women, the past or our home life.
· Our animals will reflect your inner qualities back to you. If your animals have seemingly different characteristics, each one is representing a part of your personality – that is why it has come into your life.
‘As soon as you are ready to ask for help you are ready to receive it. You are ready to accept the wisdom that goes with it. Then the higher powers will align themselves to help you.’ You unconsciously transmit your energy out to the Universe. Some of your qualities are magnetic and others repellant. You have drawn towards yourself everyone and everything that is in your life. In regards to the people in our lives, we attract these which represent something about ourselves, be it good or bad, positive or negative. People who do not resonate with our energetic frequency are not attracted to us.
The vibration you emit is made up of your conscious and unconscious energy – some repellant, some magnetic, some neutral. The underlying law is ‘like attracts like’. We attract into our lives people and situations that have similar vibrations to our own.
Negative qualities such as depression, neediness, selfishness, desperation, greediness, unkindness or thoughtlessness transmit on a low frequency. If we have these elements in our personalities we will magnetize someone with similar energy into your life.
Positive qualities such as love, happiness, kindness, delight and generosity transmit on a higher frequency energy and magnetizes people with similar energy into your life.
Look around you and note the characters around you in your life. They are in your life for a reason. Our underlying beliefs attract situations and people to us. If you have a belief that you are not deserving, you will attract people into your life who mirror that belief back to you by treating you badly.
If you believe that you have to serve others, you will attract people who need to be looked after in some way.
If you believe that no one could possibly understand you, you will magnetize and attract people who do not understand you.
The person who keeps drawing the same type of person into their lives is continuing to broadcast the same message.
The Law of Attraction works on many levels. If you are out of harmony with life you may attract food which disagrees with you.
If you think self-critical thoughts then you are taking little swipes at yourself. If you are burying rage you may draw in attack. If you feel you do things because you feel you ‘should’ or feel obligated, then you are in bondage. You will attract situations and people that keep you bound. If you think negative thoughts you will attract negative people and situations. If you are sending out positive energy, you will attract help when you need it.
The inner attracts the outer. If something in your outer world is not what you want it to be, look inside and shift how you feel about yourself. You will then automatically attract different people and experiences to you.
Do not send out negative energy and wait for a disaster to be magnetized towards you.
Send out positive energy and wait for a miracle to be drawn towards you.
Yours Very Truly,